My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 29, 2021 2:36 am  #1

We simply cannot tolerate any goodness in the world, hell no

Tut, tut, we sure as hell can't have anything GOOD going on.  Not now.  Not with Biden cracking the whip and with Harris whipping the crack . . . (and I'm not talking about the kind of crack you smoke, either. Think underwear up your crack type crack!!).

https://www.theblaze.com/news/mike-rowe-facebook-canceling-hit-tv-show

I say: "facebook you bunch of conniving geeks, do your worst" because there are many other venues/platforms Rowe can use, it doesn't HAVE to be fakebook.  And isn't that the beautiful part of America we still have left for now?  CHOICES.  People have choices, but not for long if Biden gets his way.  He's already contradicted everything he bragged about during his campaign, and we knew he would.  That's one of the reasons my DH and I cannot understand why so many people (supposedly) supported the guy.  Do American's really want to live this way???

I can hardly believe that.  WHY would they want to??  It's certainly NOT a better way of life unless you LIKE being controlled constantly, spied on, told what to do when to do it and how to do it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera