My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2021 2:47 am  #1

Let her keep trying, she's so pathetic

Why can't she just leave it alone and let the next 2 weeks pass peaceably.  No sir, that's not her style - - she has to prove she's an 80 year old "fighter in the ring".  What a scumbag, sleezy worm she is and she's right up there with Schumer and Schiff.  I say let 'em howl their heads off.  Trump still has 2 weeks (almost) left and he is entitled to serve out the time whether idiots like those guys like it or not.  Why can't she just leave things alone?  She's such a fool.

My new name for her is Granny Dimwit.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/7/pelosi-calls-25th-amendment-remove-trump/

But these dimpocrap doods are so afraid the might still lose it all are fearful of taking that chance because they know what would happen if they're ousted.  They openly lied, they openly STOLE the election - - and they SHOULD BE SCARED, the stupid bastards.  Granny Boxwine Dimwit and all the other dimpocraps probably soiled themselves or pissed on themselves when Biden was announced the winner.  I have no idea why they would act so surprised, they knew they won long ago because the fix was in.

That line we heard for a while a few weeks ago, about how Obozo didn't really want to support Biden - - that was the biggest lie ever told.  He had many whoppers but this was the biggest.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera