My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2021 6:37 am  #1

Answer this?

Tell me, honestly, that you really believe the USA is going to become a better place to live under Biden???

If you think that, you're a complete moron.  Not only that, you deserve exactly what you get whether it's in 4 years or 4 months.  The dimpocraps need to learn a hard lesson and I just don't think it's going to take that long to teach them.  They seem oblivious to the fact that they are destroying their OWN COUNTRY, THEIR OWN PARTY.  But they want everyone to worship them as if they are God's.

I hope their upcoming discomfort is worth what's happening.

That's not the end of my rant, but I'm going to quit for now.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 13, 2021 12:53 am  #2

Re: Answer this?

Twitter is purging accounts left right and sideways.  THAT IS ILLEGAL but they don't care because they've got Biden/Harris to protect them.

I really don't understand why people even JOIN these places to begin with.  I have never joined ANY of them and I get along just fine.  People of today are just too damned stupid to think for themselves, so they read other people's ideas and call them their own, or try to build some sort of foundation off the lies BEING TOLD about everything that has to do with our country and Republicans, et al.

It's disgraceful but there it is.  And there's gonna be a lot more of it.  Saints preserve us.

People are clamoring for another online site to "visit".  

WHY?????

Can't these people think for themselves and draw their own conclusions?

Nope.  They can't.  They're so utterly stupid it's just disheartening to the rest of us because these people will soon be "the adults in the room".  Good God in Heaven.

https://www.technocracy.news/twitter-purges-70000-accounts-since-friday/

GET OFF ALL SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES and STAY OFF.  Trump should never have started spilling his guts online either, because that's what lost him the election.  If anyone stops to think about this for even a few minutes (with a clear head) they'll see the truth of what I just said.   Eyes wide open, people. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera