My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2021 5:19 am  #1

Are these the "dark days" biden was referring to?

I'm going to refuse to capitalize his name from now on.  He doesn't deserve it, didn't earn it and is a traitor, to boot.

If these truly are those "dark days" he referred to, it's only just beginning.  We haven't seen even the beginning yet.

I remember when Minneapolis was a beautiful, thriving city.  In fact, the heavyset guy who used to be on the Today Show every morning (thanks to my stroke I can't think of his name right off) said Minneapolis was the MOST BEAUTIFUL American city, in his opinion.  I'll bet he wouldn't say that today if he were here to say it.

My niece and her husband lived there for about 6 years while he went to Chiropractic school, and they just loved it.  If they weren't both "home town kids" they probably would still be there, but they felt the need to come back home and serve the local communities where they were both born and raised.  They are sickened by this past year, as are the rest of us.  They were sickened by the fact that Somalian people were taking over parts of MN and now we see TRULY where that led.  Don't ANYONE OUT THERE try to tell me that Ilhan Omar and her bunch of "sand dwellers" didn't have a LOT to do with this.  Call me what you will but they do NOT belong here, at least not in settlements like what MN has to endure. Most of them are dirt poor except Omar and she ain't sharing, I'm sure.  So they steal and rob and manage to survive.  Why didn't they just do that in THEIR OWN COUNTRY TO BEGIN WITH???????  We don't want them and it looks as though we certainly don't need them.  They multiply like rabbits and they will wreck the whole country, given a chance.  We all know that.  Just no one wants to admit it.

This is a great article and hits the nail right on the head, too.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/04/radical-democrats-are-turning-minneapolis-into-a-violent-wasteland/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera