My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2020 11:24 pm  #1

Talk about mixing metaphors!!!

Yep, this sounds and looks about right.  The maps are truly interesting, even coming from the CDC which I don't trust as far as I can throw up. 

I'd like to see someone INDEPENDENT OF ANY MEDICAL INSTITUTION PUT OUT A MAP of 2019 vs 2020 and a projected map of 2021.  Now THAT would be interesting.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/great-2020-seasonal-fluinfluenza-disappearing-act

Very few news outlets are willing to tell the truth.  Oh, they'll tell parts of the truth, but never the whole truth.  Can't have that, doncha know.  Gotta keep the people under our thumbs, say the bigwigs like GaTEs.  Keep in mind that THOSE PEOPLE don't have your best interests at heart.  Never have had.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 1, 2021 9:59 pm  #2

Re: Talk about mixing metaphors!!!

Remaining ignorant, rather than using an online dictionary (could it be any easier?) seems to be the new brain fart taking over in America.  People just DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

How crazy does it get?

Here's a great article about that, with the first paragraph highlighted and quoted, and the link below:

I’m guessing that many people don’t know what “asymptomatic” means. It means “no symptoms.” So when they see the headline “Asymptomatic transmission of COVID-19 didn’t occur at all, study of 10 million finds,” they don’t understand how important that news is. It means, “Why in the hell are we locked down?”

You just gotta read it all because in some ways it's controversial:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01/no_author/transmission-of-covid-19-by-people-with-no-symptoms-did-not-occur-at-all/

Here's my gripe.  See this quote (below) and I'll explain my dilemma.

" "A total of 1,174 close contacts of the asymptomatic positive cases were traced, and they all tested negative for the COVID-19.” "

HOW ARE THEY TESTING???

We have been told over and over, by this same "scientific community" (you know, the ones who don't know jack shitt?) that the PCR testing is bogus and non-reliable and a LIE.  So what test is he talking about that would be even remotely reliable??

This is why people the world over don't know what the hell to believe.

I say it's the flu and nothing more and I'm going to stick with that mind-set.  But there's no way in hell I believe wearing a facemask is going to help anyone.  My DH and I have seen these masks do far more harm than good, both on the job (my former job) and in various business places about town.  People are keeling over simply from lack of oxygen.  Guys like that stupidass from California KNOW this (which is why he was caught on camera at a public restaurant - still open for the ritzy clan, mind you - without a mask and no one around him had one on, either).  Imagine that.  Yet, he wants all of his state's citizens to mask up even when they eat (lifting up the mask between bites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).  It's just insane thnking.  If I were a resident of California, I'd tell him to eat shit and bark at the moon.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera