My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2021 1:27 am  #1

Russia vs the biden's

QUOTE FROM THE ARTICLE AT THE LINK BELOW:

https://www.unz.com/tsaker/russia-vs-the-biden-administration/

*** I refuse to call it an "administration" because it will be no such thing.  Hell, Biden and COMMA-la don't even TALK a good game.  They are truly gut-turning creeps.  Hopefully red-blooded AMERICANS will fight them at every turn.  THAT'S what we need to do - - just continually irritate the hell out of them. They will be HAPPY to leave in 4 years!

"It sure looks like Biden will take over the White House one way or another, and while Trump and his supporters might still try a few things, the political correlation of forces inside the US ruling classes is clearly against Trump. As for the “deplorables” – they have been neutralized by stealing the election. Which means that Russia will soon face the most rabidly russophobic gang of messianic Neocons in history. So what can the world expect next?"

Uh, I think the writer is confused - - the democraps weren't the "deplorables"  - - Hagzilla Clanton branded the republicans with this title during her faux campaign (which actually lacked any campaigning except empty promises).  But it is true that the dimpocraps "have stolen the election" and no one seems even remotely interested in helping Trump to correct this, but for a handful of republicans. 

My question here will go unanswered, but WHY???????????????

The dimpocraps wanted so badly to be in power and try to eliminate Trump's LEGACY from history, it is truly a sickening spectacle and the rest of America knows we are in for at least 4 years of lies, deceit, shutdowns, lockdowns, dark winters and the rest of the nonsense they tended to try to hide in the beginning of their campaign and are now openly discussing because they think Biden has this election sewn up.  And maybe he does, but it will ONLY BE BY FRAUD AND DECEIT. 

Don't think the foreign countries aren't taking note of this, because they certainly are.  It won't bode well for Biden in the end, I'm predicting that right now.  Biden is such an asshole it makes me sick to think of him and his party of criminals overturning the election process and literally making it an illegal process.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera