My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2021 12:15 am  #1

Bleeping out Ron Paul's online messaging - what next . . .

Getting heard??  REALLY???  Daniel McAdams ought to be thoroughly ashamed of himself for using such stupid language.  Some of these 20, 30 and 40 year olds have NO CLUE about the English language, do they?

The title should, rightly, say "being heard" not "GETTING HEARD".  Good God.  Daniel, please take some English courses somewhere where they actually TEACH ENGLISH.

I truly wish he'd been in high school when I was a student back in the early 1970's.  My English teacher, "Ma Pete" was a complete bitch but she knew her stuff and she made damned sure she taught us the right way.  That is now just a pipe dream in today's UNeducated world.

Nevertheless, the fact that social media is shutting down people who actually know the truth (like Dr. Ron Paul) is proof enough to me that they simply have no real clue and they don't want anyone else to have a clue or know the truth, either.  So they just bleep out people like Ron Paul who was possibly the only honest man in politics at that era in time.  I don't believe social media sites have the right to do this but they're doing it and getting away with it

https://mailchi.mp/ronpaulinstitute/youtubeshutdown?e=585f108156

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera