My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2020 9:54 pm  #1

Trump just tanked himself and AMERICA

This is why people are not supporting him, I think.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-signs-2-3-trillion-spending-bill-says-more-money-to-come_3634156.html

He says he'll fight against this sort of shit, then he signs it anyway.  That's not leadership.

AND if he thinks for more than 1/2 a second that CONgress is going to change ANYTHING about this bill they just signed, he's dreaming.  CONgress isn't going to change a damned thing in this bill and Trump won't be the President long enough to even TRY to get them to do so. 

As far as I'm concerned, Trump just fired the shot heard 'round the world - - it was the shot that indicates America is now only interested in what CONgress thinks, not what the American people want.  The crap that's in this bill won't help the American people at all.  NONE OF IT WILL HELP SUFFERING AMERICANS, but it will sure help foreign nations.  CONgress will see to it that the foreigners get their money before the Americans get the weenie crap promised by Trump.

I'm highly disappointed in the whole thing.  I'm ashamed to say I'm an American.  We are is debt to a point where we'll never get out of the red.  Biden will add more to the red, you can be sure of that.  The whole thing is disgusting.

AMERICA IS DONE.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera