My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2020 6:09 am  #1

WHAT?? This is crazy

I can't believe The Federalist actually published this stupid article by an obvious "wokester" who has no clue about life and what life SHOULD be like.

She thinks it's wrong for women to want to be married (or is it just that she's opposed to women marrying men?  That part is not included in her ridiculous thoughts).  She thinks movies from the 1940's are stupid and ridiculous.

I hope someday when she gets older and some young stupid punk is writing overviews of movies, the punk picks on some movie SHE really liked when she was growing up.  Young people today have no morals and no gratitude for the amount of work and dedication that went into the movies from the 1940's and up to the 1970's.  No clue at all because they are all stupid little spoiled brats.

She mentions "offensive values".  I think SHE IS THE one with offensive values - - in fact, she apparently HAS NO VALUES. 

I could hardly finish reading this article.  It's certainly NOT what I thought I was going to be reading when I clicked on the article.  Makes me wonder if I need to unsubscribe from The Federalist for printing such trash.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/26/we-must-ban-these-christmas-classics-to-please-the-wokesters/

AND this kind of crap is a lot of things, but it's not what I'm looking for in a Christmas movie.  SEE LINK BELOW:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/26/5-nontraditional-christmas-films-to-spice-up-your-holiday-season/

To tell you the honest truth, I LONG for the classic Christmas shows (I wondered what the hell happened to them this year and I'm soooooo glad I have them on DVD).  The shit they put out in that second link I posted is not Christmas fare.  I don't want to see Mrs. Santa Claus with her tits hanging out.  Sure can't let my grandkids watch anything out of Hollyweird in this day and age.  What crud and crap they produce should STAY in Hollyweird.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera