My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 26, 2020 9:16 pm  #1

Let's reflect on the dimpocraps's big dream

A fake, FAKE corona virus.

A disgraceful, distorted, election run exclusively by and for the democraps.

A future no one is certain of, except that we know the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer.  That's just a fact.

We are now up to 4 (yes FOUR) vaxxzines which are going to be required within the next year or less.

We will be taking orders from COMMA=la harris, a known communist supporter, so where do you suppose that will lead?  Yep, directly to the USA of communism and China will be our new leader - - and there's NOTHING political about that because china doesn't believe in politics.  They have also only 2 classes - rich and poor.  You decide what you think about that as we permit the tainted campaign of biden to stuff him into office for about 3 months and then commaLA will take over completely, throwing ol' Joey boy right under the bus. All I can say about that is I hope he takes his wife and kids with him.  We'll be better off and so will they.

So a rigged election.

A planned dismantling of America by Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, Obozo and the man-wife, and an entire cadre of democraps and RINO's which number into the hundreds of thousands - which makes no sense to any thinking person.

SOOOOOO - - why would those people want to do this to America?  WHY??  THEY are American's too, and eventually they will be subjected to the same things as you and I because money tends to run out when there's no more coming in - and those rich asses will find that out very quickly.  The communist chinese are NOT going to pay them just to exist.  They're dreaming, as usual.

The American people are now living like Alice in Wonderland.  Down the rabbit hole with no escape.

I was sincerely hoping for a last minute win by Trump, but I can see now that's not going to happen - - the dimpocraps are not going to let that happen - - all because of a vengeful, hateful Hillary and her planning of the last 4 years AGENDA.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 26, 2020 9:44 pm  #2

Re: Let's reflect on the dimpocraps's big dream

You'll notice that the article info quoted below shows how this "set-up" began at the end of GWB's term and the beginning of Obozo's 8 years of total and complete disaster for the American economy.  Who elected Obozo to that last 4 years?  It sure wasn't the Americans in the general population because we could see through all of this as clear as day - all except the surprise corona virus scam which was ONLY a surprise to the public, not to the politicians.  Imagine that.

I have copied and pasted far more info than I normally do, but there is so much importance in this article I was afraid that once people saw how long the article was, they wouldn't read all the way to the end, so the END is what I copied and am putting here.  Please read this.  It tells you a lot about our elected officials and the mess we now find ourselves.  As I said in my above post, however, THEY too are a part of our population and will eventually end up in the same sinking liferaft as the rest of us - - money or no money.  The chinese people do not care because they are only after revenge and they're going to extract that revenge however they can. 

We are now entering the gates of hell.

Quoted material from the link below: (PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE HIGHLIGTED, UNDERLINE SECTION IF NOTHING ELSE BELOW, BECAUSE THAT'S IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE TO SEE).  The end (a couple of sentences) is very meaningful, as well.

"A Few Ponderables

1. Prior to the COVID-19 outbreaks, why was the US military advertising for Russian DNA from the fluid of specific body joints, insisting the sources had to be entirely ethnic Russian and not Ukrainian or similar?

2. Why did the US CDC suddenly shut down Fort Detrick entirely, for about 6 months? Why, immediately following this shutdown were there persistent reports of strange pneumonia infections (and deaths) affecting the elderly, especially in nursing homes, in the area surrounding Fort Detrick?

3. What was the cause of the severe pneumonias and deaths of the young people that were originally attributed to vaping? All attending physicians claimed the vaping itself was not the prime cause, that there was another pathogen at work but they had no idea what it was at the time, stating now that the combination with COVID-19 could indeed be deadly even to young otherwise-healthy individuals.

4. Why did Pompeo suddenly mandate that all COVID-19 information be classified and run through the NSC? Why did he further mandate that all hospitals, clinics and labs remit all COVID-19 information to the White House and bypass both the CDC and the media? When reports began surfacing of COVID-19 being found in US wastewater samples from 2019, why were they subject to a gag order?

5. Why was the US the only significant country that refused to conduct any search for a patient zero?

6. Why did the CDC specifically forbid testing for the coronavirus, except in severe cases already in the ICU?

7. Why was Dr. Helen Chu given a formal and legal “cease and desist” order preventing her from testing the thousands of flu samples in Washington State from 2019?

8. Why were FEMA and Israel’s Mossad hijacking planeloads of face masks, respirators and other vital protective equipment from airports in China, and shipping them to Israel instead of the US where they were badly needed?[48][/url] Why was FEMA confiscating these materials and equipment from suppliers and hospitals all across the US, and refusing information about their disposition?[url=https://www.unz.com/lromanoff/covid-19-un-explained/#footnote_48][48]

9. How was Pompeo able to notify NATO commanders and Israel’s IDF – in November – about a mysterious virus that would be circulating in China two or three months later?

10. Why did John Bolton eliminate the entire executive group responsible for pandemic response coordination in the US, eviscerating the nation’s infectious disease defense infrastructure, and eliminating 80% of the department that could have helped other nations detect and control the epidemics they later suffered?

A Few Comments on China

China has accumulated much experience in dealing with US bio-pathogens, seven or eight in the last two years alone. When the Chinese authorities learned that the new pathogen was SARS-2, they already knew the source, the intent, and the potential effects. That was why Xi Jinping said “This is a demon, and we cannot let this demon hide.”

When they knew what it was, they knew what had to be done.

China has had virtually no domestic infections since Wuhan was unlocked. There have been occasional ones and twos in scattered locations, but all others have been imported by foreign nationals. Many want to say that China handled the virus badly, but look at the results. China’s economy is booming. GDP is well in positive territory, projected at 7.5% for 2021, foreign trade is up around 15% over 2019, with exports rising sharply and domestic consumption doing the same. Unemployment is not an issue in China; I speak to factories that have to offer a 30% premium to obtain sufficient workers. All the kindergartens, schools and universities, and restaurants are open, domestic train and plane travel have recovered to 95% or more of normal in most cases, and life is essentially back to normal. Life in Wuhan is as alive and active today as before the epidemic, with few remaining hints of its early suffering. China is developing vaccines against the virus, but I haven’t met anyone who wants one or who thinks they need it.

We have no intrusive measures, no “contact-tracing” software, and no RFID chips implanted in the backs of our necks. We still wear face masks on the subway and our temperature is taken as we enter travel venues like airports and train stations, so vigilance is still there, but without effect on anyone’s daily life.

American politicians and the major US media still claim that China badly understated its numbers and that the country really had 50 million infections and 5 million dead. If this were true, that makes the country’s recovery even more dramatic, doesn’t it?

Epilogue

I would like to end this essay on a note of cheer, but no encouragement exists for such a sentiment. From the earliest days, when it became apparent this virus would spread, I researched daily the progress of infections and deaths for every country and all indications are that we are still very far from the end. There are almost no nations that appear to be tailing off and almost all major countries are still increasing, the US most notably but it isn’t alone. Worse, whenever a nation does taper off, it is hit harder. China was one case, with the release in Beijing’s Xinfadi Market and then in Xinjiang, but most every other nation has received the same treatment. Most economies, certainly the West, are in free-fall with the end not yet in sight.

In the contrived financial crisis of 2007 – the one the FED pretended to end in 2009 but that never actually ended – the US saw about a full half of its middle class descend into the lower class. I wrote then that they would never recover because that was only the first step of a deliberate process, and I believe subsequent events have vindicated my position. Before this crisis ends, another full half of the remaining American middle class will disappear, and this will now never be recoverable. 

(MINE: Note that this was the time at the end of GWB's term and the beginning of the OBOZO rule.  This is not a coincidence.  Even back then there was no distinction between republicans and democraps, insofar as their wish to destroy America. THIS WAS PLANNED.)(END MINE).

Americans need to believe their leaders who tell them life will never return to ‘normal’. It will not.

For COVID-19, I am 100% convinced that some part of the American government, perhaps acting independently on behalf of the Deep State, created and deliberately released the coronavirus upon the world.

With everything I know, the alternative of a natural outbreak is almost an impossibility. There is still new information escaping confinement and I am hopeful we will find sufficient evidence to justify an international criminal tribunal to unearth all the facts and perhaps undo some of the damage. Those responsible will escape, as always."

https://www.unz.com/lromanoff/covid-19-un-explained/

*** If you have the time, please please read the entire article.  It will tell you a lot about the America in which we live today.  I'm not sure even Trump could have saved us, but he would have been able to do a much better job than the manipulated bunch of dimpocraps we now have in place, thanks to the dumbness of the 20, 30 and 40 year olds in America who never received a decent and meaningful education.  They learned NOTHING because they were taught NOTHING but crap.

Last edited by Debrah (December 26, 2020 10:10 pm)

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 28, 2020 4:29 am  #3

Re: Let's reflect on the dimpocraps's big dream

The dimpocraps other big dream is to get rid of personally owned guns.  They are actually promoting all of this gun violence over the holidays to make their point - - and they are paying people to do this, don't kid yourselves into believing anything else.

Once all of our guns have been confiscated, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING TO STOP CHINA FROM COMPLETELY TAKING OVER THE USA, and they won't even need to use that "well trained army" of theirs to do it.  Who the hell will stop them?  Without guns to protect ourselves, no one will stop them.  A biden wet dream come true.  But, of course, the people who "protect biden et al" will all still have THEIR guns.  Hmmmm.........

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/welcome-russiagate-20-right-schedule

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera