My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 26, 2020 10:15 am  #1

A parade of republican losers and traitors

Yep, that's what they are all right.  I don't understand why, but they all seem to want to live under the most brutal, communist regime ever known to man.  I just don't - - and never will - - understand.  Maybe someone can explain it????  But how do you explain CRAZY?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/12/no_author/a-parade-of-republican-losers-and-traitors-advances/

I also will never understand how they could ALL GET TOGETHER and decide to betray President Trump.  It's not like he didn't pay attention to them when they spoke and stuff.  He did.  And now they turn around and stab him in the back.  No sir, I'll just never understand where they think this is going to end up, because believe me it won't end well for the majority of Americans.  Only the rich Americans will come out a bit better - - but not for long.  Why would the Chinese people WANT TO SUPPORT people who are already KNOWN TO BE TRAITORS TO THEIR OWN COUNTRY and would thus do the same to China, given the chance.  I don't think even China wants those kind of people in their midst. 

I guess we'll see, won't we. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera