My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 23, 2020 11:19 pm  #1

Piglosi & Schoooomer continue to blame Trump (imagine that)

This article made me sick.

Those two idiots (piglosi and schoomer) cannot help themselves, can they?  No matter what happens they continue to try to push the blame for everything on President Trump, when, in fact, this was never "THEIR PLAN" - except the part about giving away a bunch of stuff to illegal immigrants and to foreign nations who can well take care of themselves and if they can't they better start learning after all this time.  It's NOT UP TO AMERICANS TO SUPPORT FOREIGN NATIONS - - what the HELL goes through the stupidass dimpocraps heads besides air???  They are fools, they KNOW they are fools, and now they're PROVING they are fools.  How droll.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pelosi-and-schumer-agree-to-trumps-demand-for-2000-stimulus-checks_3629856.html

Trump already knows that the USA is in SO MUCH DEBT that we'll never get out of it, so we might as well let the FED keep printing fake money (which really isn't the way it works, no one "prints" anything, but that's a different story - - - look it up) and handing it out to the people who really need it.  As far as I'm concerned, Trump didn't oppose enough of this bill.

WRITE TO YOUR CONGRESSPEOPLE PRONTO and demand that this stupidity be halted.  The people who are supposed to represent us have no intention of doing any such thing.  They fill their pockets, stay in politics for 50 years (which should be illegal) and then try to blame the people of the USA for everything that THEY did wrong over the years.  Must be nice to have a scapegoat public, huh?

I'm going to return my $2,000 check by sending it directly back to the White House.  We ALL should.  Maybe that would make a big enough statement to get SOMEONE'S attention for a change.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera