My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 22, 2020 6:39 am  #1

America is done

The America we knew, the America we grew up in and loved, is done.  Nanny Piglosi and her cronies have seen to it - - and they're not done yet.

https://bongino.com/congress-was-paid-their-full-salary-in-2020-but-theyre-paying-americans-they-put-out-of-work-600

No more jobs.
No more self-sufficiency unless you're already a gazillionaire.
Pretty soon - no more food or housing or any of the necessities of life.

America, welcome to being a third world country at the behest of Nanny Piglosi and her pals, the dimwit dimpocraps who have now destroyed America and they're HAPPY ABOUT IT. 

I don't understand.  What am I missing that these people find so alluring about communism because that's where we're going next.  Someone enlighten me please.

*** This $600 "relief money" (what a goddamned joke) is, DON'T FORGET, coming out of our tax money.  This is to say that American's have already EARNED this money and then had to pay it to the gubmint in taxes. 

QUESTION:  So now that the Piglosi's of the world have taken down the infrastructure of American businesses and there ARE NO JOBS anymore, where is this "tax money" going to be coming from?  You don't honestly think the politicians are going to pay taxes on THEIR money, do you?  And once America belongs to China, there will be no jobs for any of the politicians in America either.  We will ALL BE UNDER CHINESE RULE.  How stupid are those people in CONgress?  Do they not understand what's happening here or what is going to be the bottom line???  I don't think they honestly do.  I don't think they understand the scope of what they've just done.

It no longer matters if the 2 republicans win in GA or not.  It simply doesn't matter.  America is a done-deal.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera