My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 21, 2020 11:45 pm  #1

Successul challenge to election - - farcical results will be upended!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-were-getting-closer-and-closer-to-successful-challenge-to-election-results_3627102.html

Please pass this article on wherever you can.  This is important and could keep the future of America safe, rather than changing us into a chinese nation doing chinese bidding with chinese results - - beatings, starvation and death. That's what the chinese call progress in their country, not to mention the aborting of baby girls.  They are despicable and if the biden family wants to put up with all of that, let them move there.  The rest of us don't want that so we better get our asses in gear and make sure Trump ends up winning this thing, once and for all.  He already won it once, we know that's true because there's evidence everywhere -  -  -  -  except for those who don't want to see it.

I am not one of those people.  I am a Trump supporter even if I don't agree with absolutely everything he does (like this vaxxzine scam, for instance).  He's made peace for us around the world but of course the dimpocraps want war because it's how they STEAL MONEY from the American people.  Anyone who doesn't realize that, by now, is just plain stoopid.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 22, 2020 12:23 am  #2

Re: Successul challenge to election - - farcical results will be upended!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 22, 2020 12:26 am  #3

Re: Successul challenge to election - - farcical results will be upended!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/mi-sec-state-official-caught-video-telling-volunteers-count-multiple-ballots-signature-audit-votes-antrim-county/

The dimpocraps are CROOKS.  There's just no nice way to put that, sorry.  What a bunch of sanctimonious creeps.  My Dad would be appalled at the difference in the party he belonged to in the 1950's.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera