My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 22, 2020 12:18 am  #1

Fauxchee wants to "cancel Christmas" & Piglosi doesn't care either

Uh, good luck with that idea you little dumbass pipsqueak fartfaced moron.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/wayne-root-christmas-message-dr-fauci/

People - - - take it from me, don't cancel anything.  Live your life as normally as possible in this age of covid nonsense and stupidity.  I just talked to the pastor of our church and he told he he and his wife both had "suspected corona symptoms" which he said "if this is corona, I'll take it over the regular flu any day".  He said they had milder symptoms than any other flu bug they've ever had, the worst thing they had was no sense of taste of smell, and they were tired out very easily.  So what?  I'm old and I get that way all the time!!!  We were talking about church services coming up for the holiday.  Our church is not requiring masks to be worn, it's a "do whatever you want" or "make your own choice" scenario.  Good for them because otherwise we wouldn't be able to go.  My DH and I can only tolerate wearing those stupid masks for about 5 minutes at a time and then we have to take them off for a while.  We've "experimented at home" with this notion, which is why we refuse to go anywhere where the masks are "required".  How stupid.

So there you have my version and our pastor's version.  This is the flu.  Granted, a different type of flu, but nonetheless the flu.  I have provided day care for the past 30 years and been around kids of all ages and they've brought in illness from all over the place and illness of all kinds (including the shedding from vaccinations) and none of it has bothered me in the least since I had influenza A & B back in 2002 (or maybe it was 2001).  I can never remember when it actually was, but it was a long time ago and I must have built up one helluva lot of immunity because I've NEVER been sick since that time, not even a bad cold.  But I take care of myself in other ways by trying to eat healthy foods (our version might be different than yours but it's working for us) and we take certain vitamins (never take a multi-vitamin). 

So do what you can and stay healthy and happy into the new year and screw the people who think they know everything about everything - - like fauxchee and company.  They are just plain stupid and idiot fearmongerers.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 22, 2020 12:21 am  #2

Re: Fauxchee wants to "cancel Christmas" & Piglosi doesn't care either

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera