My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 16, 2020 11:49 pm  #1

I AM FED UP

I hafta tell you all, I am just so fed up with today's tv NEWS stuff.  I was trying to catch just a few minutes of Outnumbered this morning because she did an interview with Ari Fleisher (whom I like to hear) but she then went to some interviews done ON CAMERA - what a freakin' mess those things are.  I could NOT UNDERSTAND ONE WORD ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE WERE SAYING.  Those things are just a disaster and I WISH newscasters would not depend on those stupid recordings to try to prove a point.  If people can't understand what's being said anyway, what the hell good are they???

I'm just so done with tv news.  I will continue to watch Tucker and maybe Sean.  I'm tired of Laura Ingraham because she talks more than her guests do (she constantly interrupts them as if her own opinion is more important).  If she thinks she knows everything, why doesn't she just have a 1 hour show featuring herself???  If these news hosts are going to cut off the words being spoken by their "guests", why bother??  It's just silly and I'm so fed up. 

I hope more people start to feel that way.  Maybe we can make a difference in the actual news we get on a daily basis, otherwise I will continue to READ MY NEWS, thank you very much.  Stop paying these people huge salaries to present information that is so incoherent we have no idea what's been said in the end anyway. 

My rant isn't totally over but it's over for now 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 16, 2020 11:53 pm  #2

Re: I AM FED UP

Toldja I'd be back! 

My other complaint is that these news people air 3 minutes of show (or interviews or whatever) and then they have 8 minutes of commercials in order to pay their salary.  Do they honestly think we don't know that?  Who wants to watch an hour-long "news broadcast" and get about 12 minutes of "news"?????

Not me man.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera