My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2020 5:55 am  #1

15 insane LIBERAL beliefs people all over the world have

https://bongino.com/15-of-the-most-insane-liberal-beliefs

Some of these are actually happening and are so insane it's just plain scary to think about.  I am so worried about the future of my grandkids.  Can't somebody get biden on the ropes?  Like around his neck, for instance.  He's just too creepy to think about as president of this great nation (or what WAS a great nation until idjuts like AOC were purposely installed - they sure weren't "elected" we know that now) and the entire biden family is made up of criminals and crooks to support the concomitant ol' joe and keep up his "basement" stories and the lies about CoVid, etc.  It's all pure garbage to distract the public as much as possible, thinking NO ONE would notice their attempts to steal the presidency??  How dumb do they think we are? But apparenty the majority of American's are ready to sell out to the Chinese.  I don't understand.  Could someone enlighten me as to WHY this would be a good thing?  And why is ALLOWING the person supposedly elected to the highest office in this country by cheating now considered "normal"??

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera