My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2020 12:14 am  #1

'Virtuous Hypochondria'

That's exactly what this is.

My DH and I have already lost, or should I say 'parted ways' with several friends over our stance on facemasks, bogus testing practices, etc.  THESE PEOPLE BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY HEAR FROM THE GUBMINT AND WE DO NOT.  We try to follow the real science, not the whims of a bunch of easily influenced people who have been scared shitless by our own gubmint . . . how shameful.

Aside from the fact that Eric's friend (in the article) is gay and our friends are not (most are married couples - 1 male and 1 female, naturally born that way). HOW do you even describe a "normal" couple anymore (I know I'll get hounded for saying "normal" but what else do you call it when that's the way God intended it to be??

To tell you the truth, I don't even know what to call these "odd" people anymore because gay only fits certain criteria, and I don't even know the names of all the rest of the idiosyncristic anomalies. LGBTQ*&^%$%@*!)  and it goes on and on and on and on . . . . . . and it's mind numbing to think about anyway.  I'm sorry but it goes against my grain.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/virtuous-hypochondria-how-one-man-lost-friend-20-years

This is just one of the many things the dimpocraps are hoping will happen with their stupidity about mask wearing, virtual/social distancing, etc.  People will start in-fighting.  That's the long standing goal.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera