My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 3, 2020 2:57 am  #1

Barr the candy-ass who's obviously palming money

If Barr can't SEE the evidence, he's not looking for it.  PERIOD.

Wonder what someone paid him to "switch sides"???  Because he did that, I'm sure of it and so are many, many others.  OR he was always a closet dimpocrap.

Trump needs to get rid of Barr, and then he needs to learn (for his NEXT TERM AS PRESIDENT) to read people a bit better.  He needs to trust no one, so when he makes decisions about appointees for these high positions, he really really needs to do his homework. 

These people MAY HAVE BEEN TRUMP'S FRIENDS IN A PREVIOUS LIFESTYLE SITUATION, but as President they are clearly his enemy because he "represents" the wrong side, in THEIR estimation.  Really?  What about the 73 million+ people who actually really and truly voted FOR President Trump?  Were they all on the WRONG side for supporting him?? Uh, I don't think so.

I guess we all have nothing to do with actual elections.  Truthfully, I never thought we ever did.  People aren't "elected" in this country anymore, they are "appointed by favoritism" marks - - on the LEFT (and they also have MUCH foreign support as you can well see.

Like I said before, if Barr didn't "see any evidence of fraud" it's because he wasn't looking for it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ag-barr-no-evidence-fraud-would-have-changed-election-outcome

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera