My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2020 11:58 pm  #1

But what about those shipping & handling charges?

Some of the things listed in this article are fine gifts.  But be sure to check the shipping and handling charges (and any possibly hidden charges), not to mention many online places are charging taxes now, too boot.

I went online yesterday to see if I could still find a few cans of Festal Pumpkin pie filling because it has been a family favorite for decades, and of course now they stopped making that brand.  (We, in America, are down to about 4 brands of everything nowadays, produced by the bigAg, Bigchem boys - - and some of it is just plain AWFUL).

I went to ebay and 2 cans of Festal pie filling is about $9.90 and I thought, well, ok that's not too bad.  So I added them to a shopping basket (online, of course) and the shipping charge alone was over $11.00 !!!!!!  That is just crazy.  The federal gubmint, in the form of the USPO, is where the money goes.  **** I have a son who works for the PO so I know for a fact how many days he can take off and STILL GET PAID, how much sick time he has every year which pays for everything PLUS he still gets his wages, he has vacation time that most people can only dream of - - and STILL GETS PAID.  Wow and to think I was mad at him when he left Verizon to take that USPO job . . . If I had known how the taxpayers of this country were being screwed over I would have been even MORE ANGRY AT HIM.  This country is just stupid in the way things are being handled.  Here's my theory in a nutshell:  we overpay for everything necessary, but our work is taken away from us so we have no wages to pay for anything for very long.  Exactly WHO benefits from that??  The politicians do, that's who.  They don't give a red rat's ass about you and your family, just so they have money funneling into their personal bank accounts from special interest groups.

Here's the thing:  If Trump doesn't prevail (in this rigged election for biden and camel faced harris) it means crime pays and we the American people are just done for.  Got that?  OK then. ****

So this is just a warning to everyone about ordering anything, nice or crappy, online.  That goes for ordering food from fast food joints, as well.  It amazes me how the fast food places are open day and night - - but just TRY to find a restaurant where you can get a big juicy steak, go inside and sit down to eat it.  Ha.  No such animal anymore - - - and we wonder why people are not working???  There's no jobs, that's why they aren't working.

If you want anything these days, THEY expect you to buy it online, so you can see who'd making the money and controlling everything, can't you?  Yep, microsoft and Bill Gates & family - - - there's your first clue.  Not to mention twitter and facebook execs and what THEY'RE contributions to all of this slavery has been.

This is what we're facing in America - - slavery of the online variety.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/28/christmas-gift-guide-for-all-ages-from-smaller-high-quality-sources/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera