My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 12, 2020 7:35 am  #1

Do you agree?

If Joe Biden and his "team" have nothing to hide, they should be demanding a recount just as much as Donald Trump is demanding a recount.  It oughta be a nationwide recount of at least the states where questions were/are rampant.

You would think that rather than just declaring himself the winner, Joe would WANT to know this was a fair and equitable election, otherwise in 4 years how are we (any of us) going to know what would/could happen???  We need to set the precedent NOW.  But ol' joe doesn't seem a bit interested in a recount, he's more in the camp of pushing Trump as being a trouble maker by asking for a fair and honest election recount.

WHY, I wonder?  Hmmmmm, something doesn't smell right.  I think the smell is a combination of ol' joe and Hagzilla Clanton being in the same room (because you know she'll be given a position of some kind) and prolly good ol' Barack will be somewhere in the mix, too.  God FORBID. I couldn't really believe he actually campaigned for biden because remember when Biden made some comment about Barack being "clean even though he's black" a few years ago??  That was just DISGUSTING coming from Biden's mouth.  He's made a lot of racist statements in the past and none of the BLM or other black voters seem to be holding it against him.  To me, that's just amazing.

AOC and her "squad" are bad enough, we don't need any more troublemakers.

It's my personal opinion that Hagzilla had a lot to do with the "planning" behind this whole voting mess.  She was so angry and so bitter after she lost in 2016 to Trump, I would put ABSOLUTELY NOTHING past that woman.  She's a freak of political nature.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera