My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 4, 2020 4:26 am  #1

Voter interference already in play in PA

Everyone knew this was coming and now it's in full play.  Since early this morning already.

Here's a quote from the article at the link below:

"While many Republicans including President Donald J. Trump have expressed concern about voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots in states such as Pennsylvania, Democrats have brushed off the accusations, claiming that Trump is trying to ensure he wins no matter what the votes actually say."

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/03/reports-of-election-interference-surface-at-philadelphia-polling-locations/

Huh??  How can expressing concern about mail-in ballots be an indication that "Trump is trying to ensure he wins no matter what the votes actually say"????  That doesn't even make sense except maybe to the dimocrap knuckleheads in PA.

They are just grabbing at straws now.  This election has been such a god damned headache from the get-go I'm just sick of hearing about it.  The other thing that concerns me is that no state should be allowed to wait up to one week to finish counting votes, corona virus be damned.  When the polls close, the counting should start and when it finishes (typically in the middle of the night) it should be over and done with.  The hell with waiting for DAYS to find out the answer.  That in itself is pure fraud, IMPHHO.

I just came from voting in my city, and it was great.  When I pulled into the parking lot there were only a few cars already there, so I thought "good, I can get in and get out quickly".  And I did.  By the time I left, the parking lot was crammed with cars and more cars waiting in line to take parking spots as they emptied.  It was GRAND!  I timed it just right.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 5, 2020 5:45 am  #2

Re: Voter interference already in play in PA

Interference all over the map from the dimocraps.

Robocalls.  No idea what anyone thinks the useless FBI goons are going to do about it - what a joke they are.

https://conservativebrief.com/fbi-election-update-theyre-stepping-in-28598/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera