My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2020 2:22 am  #1

Forget helicopter parenting - this is helicopter gubmint & medicine

Uh-huh.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/22/how-helicopter-parenting-gave-us-todays-out-of-control-helicopter-government/

QUOTE FROM LINK ABOVE:

"Overzealous governors and mayors have decided they must protect us from ourselves, and we have complied."

And THEREIN LIES THE PROBLEM.  A society who's been through everything you can think of for generations, has now bought into the whole masked society nonsense.  No wonder children are suffering even more than adults.

And there are TWO WAYS I'll take that ridiculous stupid vaxxine - no way and no f'ing way.  Because believe you me, if you don't die from SOMETHING, you'll most certainly die from the vaxxines.  It might not be today it might not be tomorrow, but the lingering effects of ANY AND ALL DRUGS, vaxxines included, can last for decades.  I've lived long enough to see far too much of the medical world after-effects.  It's sickening. 

Never before did we have ADHD.  Never before did we have soooooo many childhood "problems".  You can thank your local physician who doles out 6-8 vaxxines at a time (some of those, such as DPT contain more than one "disease fighter").  I'd rather have the disease, to be honest.  I saw many of my own children's friends who suffered horribly at the hands of doctors who gave numerous shots in one visit. 

Know why they do that?  Because they're always afraid the parents will get wise to what's happening in today's medical mafia and stop coming in for those "sceduled shots" given at the doctor's beck and call.

It's really too bad more parents didn't wake up much much sooner.  I was fully awake way back in the mid 1970's when my kids were born.  Back then, however, we had a choice and the hospital personnel were NOT instructed to "hold us in our rooms" until we complied with their ORDERS.  The USA has gone completely 'round the bend in the past 40+ years, and then some.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera