My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 22, 2020 11:33 pm  #1

A scathing but correct overview

This is sad, but it is the exact truth.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/paul-craig-roberts/was-bill-barr-paid-by-the-establishment-to-protect-hillary-obama-comey-brennan-and-a-passel-of-obama-regime-doj-fbi-and-cia-officials-from-russiagate-indictments/

But you hafta read it (the whole thing - it's short) in order to actually know what he's talking about, you cannot just skim the article and come away with the true meaning.  But as usual, you're always free to misinterpret . . . which seems to be the way things are done nowadays.

Would you believe it? The dimocraps have even figured out a way to misinterpret and redesign the business of planting a vegetable garden?  It's true.

But you have to follow some of the farming/ranching/growers sites to know that.  Personally, I follow several.  It's well worth the extra time especially if you want to know how you're going to manage to survive for the next few years.  It's harder in my neck of the woods, because it's only mid-October and we've already had a weeks worth of snow.  Try growing ANYTHING in the snow, folks.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera