My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2020 10:43 pm  #1

CA declares war on Thanksgiving with ridiculous regulations

I'm surprised anyone still lives in california anymore.  That state is essentially crazy.  They've gone completely over the edge.  I can see more and more people leaving that state after THIS comes to pass.  I can only imagine what surprises Newsom has in mind for Christmas.  He is definitely a relative of Nanzi Piglosi, distributing orders like a little Emperor.  He needs to read up on the fates of Nero and a few others who thought they could rule with an iron fist, too.  It didn't turn out very well and was certainly not pretty at the end.  He's destroying the entire state.  Actually, that's ok - - - pretty soon his "rule" will be over because no one will be left there except the Silicon Valley jerks who side with him already.  Can't imagine they'd stay loyal, however.

Read about the pure craziness of it all.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/20/california-just-declared-war-on-thanksgiving-with-kafka-level-regulations/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 22, 2020 10:33 pm  #2

Re: CA declares war on Thanksgiving with ridiculous regulations

This story, late yesterday, was being touted as "a joke by the California democrats".  Who do they think they're fooling??  The dimocraps, none of them, have enough sense of humor to think up anything this good.

This is no joke, this is exactly what they want to do.  If you think for one minute that Gruesome Newsom isn't planning this, you're dreamin'. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera