My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2020 9:18 pm  #1

I just don't know what to think about this

I can't tell if all of this is truthful (about Hunter Biden leaving his desktop at a repair shop) and I'm still and always skeptical of Steve Bannon.  Nevertheless, it does seem hard to believe that with ALLLLL that sensitive informtion on it, Hunter (dumb as he is - not to mention "high" more than half the time) would be stupid enough to leave it there to be discovered, almost as if he knew it would be.

Of course he knew it would be found, or at least that it certainly COULD be found. 

I don't know - - - all of that seems just a little too convenient. 

So is there something even BIGGER? Bigger than what we're NOW being distracted from, with this "I left my computer behind accidently" nonsense?   I just don't know.  It all seems just a bit too convenient, no?

https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/10/21/nothing-can-stop-what-is-coming/

I wish SOMEONE really knew what was coming, but I don't think anyone really knows.  It always seems to be "just speculation".  And then 2 weeks or 2 months or 2 years later we find out something else connected with what we thought was going to take place.  I don't trust the news, I don't trust the internet, I don't trust doctors, I certainly don't trust lawyers, I have no use whatsoever for politicians who are as crooked as a cat's tail slammed in a barn door.

It all seems to be coming about just a bit toooooo conveniently, time-wise, doncha think?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera