My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2020 8:45 pm  #1

It was planned last year and now being done in cahoots with Gates

Remember last year when Adam Schiffty and all his buddies tried to secretly meet in the basement OF THE WHITE HOUSE (of all places) to plan out a strategy against Trump?  Well, I think the results of THAT MEETING, along with this COVID thing were then merged as a part of Gates' worldwide plan, and as you can see, it's actually working for them.

So not only do they have a plan against Trump and his administration and now his campaign, they also managed to include ALL of the population around the world in their scheme.  A dimocrap dream, no?  Now they're trying to place a stupid, old, incompetent man like Biden in the White House who they KNOW will do their bidding, and ditto for stupidass Comma-la Harris.  Stupid is as stupid does, so they say.  In this case, all true! 

I don't think people are going to take much more of it, however, and already there are rumblings of people who are downright worried about this corona shot being pushed by gates and his cronies.  People are getting more and more skeptical of it by the day and that's because of people like Jon and a few others (I even do it here on this site) who are warning of the dangers of a rushed vaxxination.

I have a friend who thinks Trump is only going along with the vaxxination idea until after the election and then, WHEN HE WINS, he will say  "Nah, I don't think so".  Well, I'm not convinced that's true but it's something to hold onto anyway.

Good reading here about the fake pandemic.  (Jon has had to quickly set up a new site because SOMEONE SINISTER IN NATURE messed around with his previous site set-up).

https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/10/21/ireland-orders-full-national-lockdown-country-faces-six-weeks-of-maximum-level-5-restrictions-with-pubs-and-non-essential-shops-closed-until-december-1/

This article is about Ireland acting completely unbalanced over this corona scheme rather than listening to their neighboring countries and stopping the shutdowns and the masks and all the hoopla which is nothing but noise and signifies nothing. (shades of Shakespeare!).  Hopefully these countries will learn quickly and soon, from their neighbors who've done much better than any other sector of the world because they DIDN'T believe the hoopla.  YAY Sweden and a few other countries who actually know and understand the true science - - and the malfeasance in politics ALL OVER THE GLOBE.

It'll be a slow process, but we'll get there.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera