My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2020 4:25 am  #1

The Great Corona Panic Cult of 2020 and beyond

This is much bigger and stupider than you can ever imagine.  People must not EVER read about the real facts.  I mean, they must actually WANT to believe in this scam.  Everywhere I go lately, I'm the only one not wearing a mask.  It's just pure craziness.  American's have lost their bearings - - and their minds.  I feel like I'm living in a big dream and I keep waiting to wake up.  Until we can get others to realize the truth, people will be wearing those stupid, non-helpful masks for YEARS to come.  Just look what's been created in America - - a bunch of goons.

Makes me want to run off 1,000's of copies of just a couple of the articles about the farce of it all lately and start handing them out to people, but they are just not going to believe anything other than what they've been TRAINED to believe.  They're like lapdogs to all of this crap.  It's just plain disgusting to see people being so ridiculously stupid.  They don't even believe top doctors and scientists, for Pete's sake.

https://www.technocracy.news/behavioral-analysis-the-covidian-cult/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 16, 2020 5:56 am  #2

Re: The Great Corona Panic Cult of 2020 and beyond

This article was written back in mid-July of 2020 but I can't remember if I posted it here or not, so I'm going to put it up again, just as a reminder of the fact that all of this mask hysteria is not new and many have been fighting against the mask requirements for A LONG TIME.  As it should be in a free country like America.  If we aren't careful, we won't be free very much longer - - and as far as I'm concerned, anytime we give in to something this crazy (the mask requirements) we are putting our entire country (and even the rest of the world) in grave danger of losing our identity and our voices of reason.

https://www.technocracy.news/masks-are-neither-effective-nor-safe-a-summary-of-the-science/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera