My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2020 11:51 pm  #1

7,000 scientists & doctors call for herd immunity - it makes sense

Trying to speak TRUTH to people, in our vapid climate of late, is akin to climbing Mt. Everest.  Not impossible, but also not likely.

This article says what I've believed for a long time (from the get-go of this thing, to be honest) but people are too busy buying into the democrap ideas - - and that shows what a sadly uneducated nation we truly have.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/over-7000-scientists-doctors-call-covid-herd-immunity-end-lockdowns

It's sad that people will believe UNEDUCATED IN MEDICINE OR BIOCHEMICALS politicians before they believe in the actual science put right in front of their faces.  That's because people are TOO LAZY to do the homework themselves, and they are used to following orders.  Tell me we don't live in a marked society?  Certainly we do.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 10, 2020 3:45 am  #2

Re: 7,000 scientists & doctors call for herd immunity - it makes sense

I do not understand Trump's new-found and sudden interest in experimental drugs (READ: unapproved) and now his constant harping on the vaccines for a disease that really doesn't exist.  People have the common flu, nothing more.  But people (meaning you and me) are worried about these rushed drugs and really aren't all that interested in being used as rhesus monkeys. I'm not fond of vaccines of any kind, but certainly not one developed by BillyboyGates and pals. 

What the hell is going through Trump's head anyway???  A lot of people I know are now not interested in voting for him if he keeps up that outlook, so he might wanna rethink all of that nonsense, especially the part about using the military to go house to house with the vaccine.  Trump has had this flu, and either he can't tell the difference between common flu and a faked virus scare over the same exact thing, or he doesn't WANT to know the difference.  At any rate, he's losing his base because of this - - at least in my part of the country he is.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/poll-afraid-vaccine-side-effects/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera