My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2020 9:38 pm  #1

Is anyone else sick of this?

I'm up to my ears with all the medicare and Humana scarathon commercials.  Whaddabout you?  They keep talking about an "annual enrollment plan deadline" but there NEVER SEEMS TO BE A DEADLINE.  It's just insanity wrapped in more insanity.  We hear these same tired regurgitated messages over and over and over all day every day.

My advice is to contact your insurance agent and let HIM/HER help you decide what's best for you and yours.

AND - - I wanna know who's paying for all the FREE stuff all these companies are offering, especially medicare.  If they can offer this stuff to illegal aliens, they can damned well start paying more than $237 for "funeral costs" - - which is all medicare pays out at this moment.  Most funerals are now upwards of $9,000 to $11,000 dollars.  I think cremation might be cheaper but they never mention that, probably because they don't want you to consider it because it IS probably cheaper.  I want to be cremated (like most of the rest of my siblings) because we're running out of room in the family burial plot at the cemetery just a few miles from my family's ranch - - near my hometown.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera