My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2020 12:40 am  #1

2 mass gatherings, one of which I attended

The Sturgis Biker Rally was NOT a super spreader of Corona.  Keep reading.  1 person - - 1 person died.  My DH and I were there for 4 days because we only live 25 miles from Sturgis.  We go every year and have done so every year for the past 30 years except last year, because of my stroke we didn't think it was a good idea.

But boy the media contortionists LOVE to fudge the numbers on this.  I've read more than a dozen accounts of this same blah blah crap and I'm tired of trying to set the records straight. 

What our country is basically trying to say is that it's ok for the BLM protestors to gather in massive groups with their fake facemasks pulled down around their necks (a lot of good those are doing, huh?) but it wasn't ok for a biker rally which celebrated it's 80th year this year (the date in the article is off by 2 years because it officially began in 1940) to carry on this traditional celebration where people come from alllllll over the world (literally all over the world)???  Explain to me how THAT works?  So are they promoting the idea that negroes don't carry corona virus?  Is that what they're saying??  No.  What they're really saying is that it's ok for BLM to carry on their "fake peaceful protests" which are anything but peaceful, but no other groups of any kind should be allowed to gather. 

Here's what I say: Screw the BLM.  Those whining babies need to go home and suck their thumbs and cuddle up with their blankies and while they're at it they should take time to learn to speak English if they want to be in AMERICA.  You'd think their democrap sponsors would insist that they at least try to SOUND intelligent even if they act like morons, babies and criminals.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tale-two-mass-gatherings-sturgis-super-spreader-bike-rally-vs-black-lives-matter-fiery

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera