My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2020 11:20 pm  #1

The rules are getting dumber and dumber

As well as more dangerous.  Just try to get people to believe this, however. 

CLOTH MASKS CAUSE MORE PROBLEMS THAN THEY'LL EVER SOLVE.  People like me have been saying this for months, but no one listens and the gubmint wants to make damned sure you're doing the exact opposite of what SHOULD be done.  Dr. Birx is just plain stupid, and Anthony Fauci is even worse when it comes to blatant lying and stupidity.  But, ya know, they have their rea$on$.  Gue$$ what the rea$son$ are?

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/09/11/can-a-face-mask-prevent-coronavirus.aspx

I'm convinced now if I never was before - - people will believe anything if it comes from the gubmint idiots and that's exactly what this "virus scare" has been all about.  Previous "scares" were lies as well, but they were used to test the waters, so to speak.  They HAD to know how much BS they could spread successfully.

Turns out they had no problem because the public is completely clueless.  AND worse yet, they don't wanna learn, much less do they wanna know the real truth about ANYTHING.  They prefer to live in the bliss of ignorance.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera