My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2020 9:05 pm  #1

Hard to tell

It's hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys anymore.  I think every politician on the face of the earth went to acting school before he/she took up politics . . .

I'll admit, Trump made some stunningly bad choices in his cabinet members, they all stabbed him in the back, so to speak, in one way or another, it seems.  Now the rest of us are paying for it, and those idiots who were rightfully criminals are writing books and living high off the hog. 

This is a hard bitter pill for the American people to swallow, especially those of us who had so much faith in President Trump to be "our leader".  I think in many ways he still is our leader, but he's had so many roadblocks thrown in front of him it's unbelievable.  Actually, I'm thrilled that he was able to stand up to the whole nightmare.  He truly IS what this country needs, but he needs to start being more careful whom he trusts.  And that's never easy, especially in politics.  I guess that's probably the biggest lesson Trump had to learn so far.  Now if he'd just stop listening to all the idiots out there who are pushing for a useless, possibly deadly vaccine for a mostly non-existent "disease".  Anyone who has done their homework on this subject, as I have, can see it as plain as the nose on your face.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/new-book-reveals-general-mad-dog-mattis-discussed-secret-military-coup-president-trump-serving-white-house/

And we wonder why America is NOT the same America we grew up in back in the 1950's.  With dogs like Mattis it's easy to see why. 

My motto:  Never trust anyone 100%.  NEVER.

I've been betrayed by people who were supposedly my "friends" for many years.  It hurts and it's hard to believe, but it happens ALL THE TIME in politics.  Gotta be on your guard, always.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera