My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2020 7:47 pm  #1

Joe the imbecile strikes again

I saw this headlin first thing this morning and just about spit coffee onto my computer.  I laughed until I was having a tummy ache. 

THIS is the kind of crap Biden imagines and then the dopes who work for him actually put it into headlines!  It's just unbelievable.  I wish I could think of a few new words to use besides stupid and imbecile and ridiculous and hilarious - - - but I just can't come up with anything.  Can you help?

Get a load of this headline and see what your reaction is:

" ‘Morally Bankrupt:’ Joe Biden Blames Trump for Obama Immigration Policies"

REALLY???  Now they're going to blame President Trump for Obozo's mistakes?  Oh my God.  This is stooping so low the democraps will be digging their own graves with their noses. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 10, 2020 3:55 am  #2

Re: Joe the imbecile strikes again

Kamala Harris Is Not Qualified to Be (Vice) President
by Joe Wolverton II, J.D.
— "Though Kamala Harris was born in the United States, because neither of her parents were American citizens, she is not qualified to be president under the Constitution."

This was the headline of an article from a past edition of The New American Magazine (I get the online version).

WHAT???  If Biden knew anything about politics, and still had his brain on the all-together, he certainly should have known what it takes to QUALIFY someone to be VP of America, doncha think??!!  He also MUST know that as soon as January 2021 passes, he will be gone from office and his VP will be taking over the presidential duties.  Do you suppose Biden's not aware of this??  Or did he just "forget"??!!!

He's such an ass. 

There's just no excuse for his family letting this man onto a stage with a microphone.  I mean, good heavens, what the hell are they thinking??

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera