My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 18, 2020 10:09 pm  #1

Great info on what's already been done wrong & how to fix it YOURSELF

This is a WONDERFUL article which everyone - and I do mean EVERYONE - should read.  It's kinda long, so you might want to read a little here and a little there depending on your time allotment.  Nevertheless, you all REALLY need to see this information.  There is so important stuff in there.  It's written by Dr. Donald Miller whose work I've followed now for several years.  There are a couple of GREAT links in there to follow, as well.  You should be sure to do that.

I'm already doing the D3 (I take mine along with MK-7 which is a form of vitamin K2), I'm taking quercetin along with zinc (at the doses he recommended) but I divide mine up into two daily doses, morning and right after supper at night.

Lots of totally great information in here.  Don't miss out.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/08/donald-w-miller-jr-md/covid-19-and-the-1918-20-spanish-flu-a-progressive-century-apart/

QUOTE TAKEN FROM LINK ABOVE:

"SARS-CoV-2 (Systemic Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus-2), the virus that causes Covid-19 is one of some seven coronaviruses that infect humans. Several of them cause the common cold. SARS-CoV[-1] and MERS-CoV (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus) are two that kill people. The 2002 SARS epidemic caused 774 deaths and the 2015 MERS one, 866 deaths. They did not come in waves, and the current coronavirus will likely not have a more severe second wave either.

The best source on accurate and unbiased facts about Covid-19 is the independent, nonpartisan, nonprofit research group Swiss Policy Research. It publishes frequently updated extensive Covid facts in 25 languages.

Elderly people are the high-risk group with Covid-19, especially those with pre-existing conditions like obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. The average age of Covid deaths is 82 in the U.S., 86 in Sweden. People under age 50 have a close to zero risk of dying from Covid. Ones between infancy and age 19 have a 10 times greater chance of perishing in a car accident than dying from an infection caused by this coronavirus.

Most healthy older adults without pre-existing medical conditions do well and have immune systems strong enough to handle the virus.The jury is still out on whether SARS-CoV-2 is bioengineered and if the Biosafety Level 4 laboratory in Wuhan, China did indeed release it, presumably by accident. In any event, it is not lethal enough (to) qualify as a bioweapon."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera