My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 18, 2020 9:20 pm  #1

FAUCI'S OUT - - YEAAAAAHHHH! This is such great news.

I told you earlier the people in my part of the country are much smarter than the people who want only to line their pockets with FREE GUBMINT MONEY, which is exactlly what they were trying to do (and did do for 6 months before Trump finally found his backbone again).  Now all we need to do is get him to refuse this nonsense about vaccinations for everyone and we'll actually be making some REAL progress.

I am not going to hold my breath on that, but it remains to be seen what PDJT will do - - hopefully, once again, common sense will rule the day and he'll drop that dumb vaccine mandate.  One can only hope . . .

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE BELOW:

"South Dakota and Sweden did virtually nothing to lock down or restrict their populations and they actually fared better than lockdown states in the US. They had lower death rates, their hospitals were never over-run with Covid patients, and they have an economy to go back to."

Yeah for South Dakota and for my heritage land of Sweden.  I always knew being of Swedish heritage would pay off !!!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/08/ron-paul/good-news-faucis-out-and-common-sense-might-be-returning/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera