My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2020 5:41 am  #1

Let me ask you a serious question

People who are in politics are not doctors.  Let's get that out of the way right off the bat, ok? 

But here's my question:  If everyone who thinks masks are so wonderful and protective and whatever are actually wearing masks, what are they so worried about?  If they're wearing one and I'm not, what difference should it make to them what I'm doing?  If these masks are giving people SO much protection, it shouldn't matter if I'm wearing one or not, if THEY'RE wearing one.

This part of the new democrap-launched mind-invasion about facemasks never made sense to me and it never will.

The people who think other people should be MURDERED for not wearing masks should be immediately jailed (like the one black gal whose name escapes me right now).  She was just on Tucker Carlson's show (8-11-2020) so you can go look it up if you wish.  She's a nutjob if ever there was one.  She also doesn't understand thing one about medical stuff.

Many, many people are becoming ill from wearing the masks.  They are starting to create dental problems for people and all kinds of other things from overuse.  They don't protect others in the first place because everything comes out the sides, top and bottom of them unless they are surgical grade masks which they are asking the public to refrain from buying because the hospitals now have shortages.  Good going, fear mongering goons.  But you aren't going to convince the overzealous loons (like the guy who just decided that his employees need to wear a facemask even in their own homes if they're going to be on the computer doing "face time" - - whatever that is).  I mean really?  These people are just "out there".  It's almost comical if it weren't so damned sad.

But I wanna know WHY no one else is asking this very vital question and hasn't been asking it for months already.  It's a legitimate, logical question.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera