My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 28, 2020 12:53 am  #1

Deadly VACCINES

As far as I'm concerned, every vaccine is, in some way or another, deadly.

This fear has been proven out, but vaccines are completely and totally protected from any sort of liability - if something goes wrong, no one is going to be there to "help you" figure it out.

Bill gates is a known population control freak.  What better way to control the population, and the SIZE of the world's population, than to kill people off with something that's supposedly going to be "helpful to them"????  People who are uneducated about this issue don't even know what questions to ask, much less how to protect themselves.  Gates is counting on that, to be sure, and now his little buddy Fauci is there to help.  How sweet, huh?

It's purely sickening.  TRUMP IS NOW ALL IN FOR A VACCINE.  If he doesn't get off that subject really quickly, he's going to lose a lot of votes.  I will refuse to vote in 2020 if he doesn't, and I know LOTS AND LOTS of other people just from my area of the country who are unwilling to support him just for that one stance.  He really needs to rethink this issue and do some research or have his staffers (trusted ones only) do the research for him.  Vaccines are not and should never be considered "an answer".  The CDC and the FDA are all in on this, as well, so that right there makes many people very, very skeptical. 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/andrew-wakefield-1986-act-film-about-big-pharma-immunity-vaccine-liability/5719177

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 11, 2020 4:27 am  #2

Re: Deadly VACCINES

WHY do they want to "remake America" and why are these upcoming measures (like vaccines) playing such a large role in what's going to happen?  Lots of doctors and others are fighting to keep people from HAVING to take these vaccines if they don't want to.  Many of the "medical professions" are involved (like dentists and chiropractors and even massage therapists).  But you don't get to SEE those articles and editorials because CNN doesn't want you to see them.  They can go eat dirt.

The question most Americans are asking is "BUT WHY"???  What do these people hope to gain.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW: (the article is long, I'll warn you ahead of time).

"The whole world has gone insane and the lunatics are in charge of the asylum. At least it looks that way to any rational person surveying the escalating revolutions that have engulfed the planet in the year 2020. The revolutions to which we refer are the COVID-19 revolution and the Black Lives Matter revolution, which, combined, are wreaking unprecedented havoc and destruction — political, social, economic, moral, and spiritual — worldwide.

As we will show, these two seemingly unrelated upheavals are very closely tied together, and are but the latest and most profound manifestations of a global revolutionary transformation that has been under way for many years.

Both of these revolutions are being stoked and orchestrated by elitist forces that intend to unmake the United States of America and extinguish liberty as we know it everywhere."

https://www.thenewamerican.com/print-magazine/item/36507-directing-the-disorder?ct=t

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera