My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2020 4:05 am  #1

So many unexpected benefits coming from the lockdowns!!

Boy, I'll bet this wasn't the grand plan from the democraps when this thing was started, but it's having a really good effect on some things many people have questioned for YEARS and YEARS.

Fewer "reactions" (from children) because of fewer vaccinations (imagine that).

Fewer "premature births" because the doctors are not able to "SCHEDULE" births according to THEIR vacation schedules - amazing.

Fewer cases of SIDS - who knows why this is happening?  Doesn't matter - it seems to be happening.  I'm sure it's from the delay or lack of umpteen vaccines, but that's just my opinion.  There could be many reasons because lots of other drugs are prescribed for babies and infants and children that they really don't need. 

The silver lining to all of this might be yet to come, folks!! This is almost great news in many ways.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/08/05/premature-births-sids-striking-decline-during-covid.aspx

**  As an aside, this past week I've heard more kids outside playing and yelling and making joyful noises than I've heard all summer.  To me, that's just wonderful because I love to hear children playing and birds singing.  Nothing better in my opinion than happy kids (the birds are just a plus!).

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera