My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 5, 2020 12:18 am  #1

Justifying side effects - not possible

He and his family can surely take whatever vaccines they wish (of course they'll take none) but these things are not proven to help anything, and people are dying from them more than they're dying from this supposed "disease".

Corona Virus is an old one, been around for a heckuva long time.  Bill gates and his magic potions are not going to end this, in fact this virus is no different, in reality, than the seasonal flu.  Look it up if you don't believe me.  But be careful of your sources.  Do NOT use wiki anything and do not use major drug producer sites either (like AstraZeneca, etc.).  You must look for TRUSTED sources.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/08/04/side-effects-of-fast-tracked-vaccine.aspx

Gates will always find reasons to justify his killer vaccines because that is his objective - population control.  He's been found out many times and yet no one stops him.  WHY??

It's a question that needs to be asked.  No one will answer, believe me.  Just trust your gut and avoid the multiple shots he's now recommending (didn't you just know it would require more than one??)!!  But of course.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera