My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 1, 2020 12:26 am  #1

The 7 step path?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/no_author/the-seven-step-path-from-pandemic-to-totalitarianism-2/

The very first problem with this entire "epidemic" pandemic schizophrenic manic-demic NONSENSE - - - is that the testing is not now, nor has it ever been, ACCURATE.  NEVER. 

You know why that is?

Because no one has ever done the testing in the proper manner in order to actually test the test, know what I mean??

Tthe democraps know this but are pushing this entire agenda hoping people won't find our or won't get "wise" to what's actually happening. 

The democraps NEED THIS PANDEMIC/OUTBREAK to be real. They NEED IT FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES. 

So, of course, people think it's real because the inept, brain-dead democraps say it is.

I really and truly and fervently hope our country is not REALLY this stupid.

But I continue to live with the fear that 'people are sheeple'.  They don't bother to do the research to find out the truth.  If you follow the writings of Jon Rappoport ( nomorefakenews.com ) you'll get the drift quickly.  He, too, has had the whole thing figured correctly from the start.

Several of my friends and I are in total agreement, that the day after the election is over, the pandemic will magically just disappear.  You bet it will because it will no longer be able to serve a "necessary" purpose for the democraps.  This is what it's all about.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera