My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2020 2:14 am  #1

If this is factual . . .

. . . then ALL BUSINESSES SHOULD BE OPEN ALL THE TIME, and so should schools and everything else on the planet.  There is absolutely no reason to think a mask is going to "save people" from anything at all.  Those masks are making people more ill (but they can't get into hospitals, in some places not even into the ER's) so if that makes some sort of sense, I'd like to know how.

America has turned a terribly dark corner and is headed down an even darker street. 

We need to wake up and smell the roses - NOW, WITHOUT DELAY.  The economy should never be able to favor the big, richey rich companies over small, local or home-owned businesses.  That is unconstitutional (as I've said here many times) and it also shows favoritism to the big business world and we simply cannot let that pass by us in America.

In my part of the country, chiropractors and eye surgery clinics are still not allowed to be opened (those are two I know of personally and for a fact).

https://www.technocracy.news/face-mask-u-turn-walgreens-home-depot-walmart-cvs-will-serve-customers-not-wearing-masks/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera