My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2020 7:31 pm  #1

Stubborn Swedes!

Sounds to me like it pays to be a stubborn Swede!!  Believe me, if anyone knows I do.   I am Swedish almost all the way through, so I know firsthand about being stubborn!  In the case of using their heads and not being panicked into a pandemic situation, they're far ahead of the rest of us.  Granted, they're a smaller country, but if the illness was any worse there than anywhere else, you'd never know it now.  I think they recognized from the get-go that this whole thing was planned (Plandemic) by the WHO and some affiliate, damaging organizations to try to fool the world into a lockdown and Sweden was having no part of it.  It's too bad we aren't all as headstrong.  We'd have saved ourselves a lot of grief in sooooo many different ways.  Now we've got Bill Gates et al trying to run the world like despot's.  It's pure craziness and now we have no way to get out of it because on a daily basis our "leaders" (cough cough) are caving to all this garbage.

I feel so terribly sorry for my grandkids and all my great-nieces and nephews who have to grow up with this nonsense, provided they are allowed to grow up at all.  I think the vaccines will be the undoing of us all.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

Story at-a-glance

• "While most other countries instituted stay-at-home orders and shuttered schools and businesses, Sweden did not
  • While high schools and universities closed and gatherings of more than 50 people were banned, elementary and middle schools, shops and restaurants have remained open in Sweden during the pandemic
  • Evidence suggests Sweden may be at or nearing the herd immunity threshold, which occurs when the number of people susceptible is low enough to prevent epidemic growth
  • Stanford’s Nobel-laureate Michael Levitt is among those in support of Sweden’s lighter restrictions; Levitt successfully predicted the trajectory of COVID-19 deaths in China and has stated that the pandemic would not be as dire as many have predicted
  • Scientists from France found there was no significant transmission of COVID-19 in primary schools, either among the students or from students to teachers"

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/07/25/coronavirus-cases-in-sweden.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera