My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2020 12:28 am  #1

This could only start in DC

Pretty soon the fear mongering is going to spread because that's what the democraps WANT to have happen ASAP.  They need it to happen so that Trump cannot hold his famous rallies and get people pumped up to vote come November.  The democraps and their weak message couldn't stand that.

Also, the media can say whatever they want to say, but there's absolutely NO WAY IN HELL that Biden is performing ahead of Trump.  WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BELIEVE THAT GARBAGE??  HAVE THOSE PEOPLE SEEN BIDEN TRYING TO SPEAK??  He cannot talk for 10 minutes without having a severe brain/memory lapse. 

If it wasn't so sad that his party is using him so disgracefully, it'd almost be funny to watch him. Right now they're mostly using him to promote fear about the corona crap, but Biden wears his "protective mask" hanging off one ear, and amazingly when people are on tv, they don't wear a mask at all - - - I guess germs don't LIVE in a tv or radio station, huh?  This is how stupid we've become.

https://www.technocracy.news/dc-mayor-1000-fine-for-not-wearing-mask-outside-home/

The only thing I see "spreading around the country" is sheer stupidity.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera