My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2020 4:04 am  #1

A tax by any other name, still the same - TAX

As my Dad used to say "a tax is a tax is a tax".  Yes, give it any foolish name you want, but that's what it is, and here in America it now takes fully 1/2 a year of work to pay those taxes.  And still, you don't own a damned thing when push comes to shove - - believe me, you don't own diddly squat and just try not paying your taxes and you'll quickly find out who really owns your stuff, be it a car, motorcycle, bike or house.

Great article here (at link below the following quote from the article):

"What do you call a system in which a person is forced to work for someone else without pay?

Slavery.

Each year adults all over the “developed” world spend the first half of the year working without pay, in a form of slavery creatively called the income tax.

It’s slavery.

Doesn’t matter what foolish name they give it."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/allan-stevo/authorities-are-still-looking-for-any-clear-motives-for-the-attack

Another quote from the article:

"The dramatic retelling of the story ends with the reporter saying “Authorities are still looking for any clear motives for the attack…”

Really?

Clear motives to want to do harm to thieves?

Clear motives to want to do harm to thieves who not only enslave you, threaten your home and steal from you, but also now use their ill gotten gains to lock you into your home, pump the airwaves with fear, refuse to let you visit the sick, divide families, close playgrounds, close beaches, make beloved childhood activities illegal, foment societal division, put the elderly in group homes to die neglected and alone, close stadiums, bring the recovered alcoholic back to the bottle, cancel lifesaving surgeries for those on the brink of death, push the depressive over the edge, stop therapy for those with cancer creeping through their body, make life so unnecessarily challenging for the marginalized who were just starting to get things together, deny families a funeral, close down the churches, and destroy the economizing human cooperation that we call our civilization?"

Heavenly days, why on earth would we call that slavery?!!  The politicians actually think we aren't onto their little schemes.  Sometimes I think our leaders are far dumber than most the zoo animals.  They do act a lot like them, however.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera