My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 17, 2020 2:00 am  #1

Corona "set up" now fully in play

This is a quote from the article.  You'll have to read the two paragraphs right above it at the beginning of the article (in the link below).  I prefer to look a little bit on the sunnier side for our future, but he may be right.  No one will know until it happens, I guess, but if we don't learn about what's possible, we won't know what to look for, will we?

"The CDC Director, Robert Redfield, made both these ‘predictive’ statements about the future of this orchestrated coronavirus pandemic. The first comment was a few months ago as reported in this article[/url] on April 21, and the second [url=https://www.mediaite.com/news/cdc-director-warns-this-fall-winter-may-be-one-of-the-most-difficult-times-weve-experienced-in-american-public-health/]quote was from an interview held yesterday with the editor-in-chief of the Journal of the American Medical Association. In my opinion, these are not simply prognostications, but are warnings of things already planned and known. Part of the reason for these announcements is to set the stage for the final nail in the coffin of freedom, and to prepare the sheep for mass death purposely created to advance this sinister agenda of total population control. The CDC, and therefore the state, will recommend the flu vaccine followed by the Covid vaccine, and both will infect all recipients with multiple viruses and poisons at a time when the bulk of society is most vulnerable. This is by design."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/gary-d-barnett/the-covid-set-up-is-now-fully-in-play-as-cdc-outlines-plan-for-death/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 17, 2020 2:08 am  #2

Re: Corona "set up" now fully in play

I'll say it again: people are scared of something that does NOT exist to the degree some of our worst players would like you to believe, and they want you to believe all the false information in order to gain POWER OVER YOU AND YOURS.  Sadly, it's working all too well, and now they're turning some of the republicans into completely blubbering idiots, as well.  I never ever thought I'd see the day when such lunacy gripped the American Dream and proceeded to shred it to bits.  I simply cannot believe more people are UNWILLING to do their own homework on this issue, if they don't want to believe people like me, who've been putting up articles here and trying to inform others of the lies of the leftist mob mentality in this fake hoaxy virus.  It's nothing more than seasonal flu, but far too many people who are too lazy to look into the facts are buying into their nonsensical stories.  Unbelievable to me that they'd WILLINGLY give up their freedoms so easily without doing a lick of homework on the subject.  It's mind-boggling to say the least.

This is great reading.  Yes, you MUST read it!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/vasko-kohlmayer/exposing-deception-minimal-risk-to-the-healthy-from-covid-19/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera