My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2020 11:54 pm  #1

China wants us locked down; imagine that

I was with this thinking right up until the last part of this sentence.

"Lockdowns are not necessary to prevent coronavirus deaths, since the current capacity for treating cases is far above what is needed and people are going to get this disease until there’s a cure."

Cure????? 

Oh please - - tell me you're not THAT STUPID??

There IS NO CURE and I don't believe in "cures" anyway.  We can mitigate all kinds of diseases but there simply are no "cures" for anything and I'm sorry to say that goes for cancer and all the other diseases where millions across the globe have made $BILLIONS$ off of such onerous scams using words like "cure".  NO.  THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE A CURE AND NO ONE SHOULD BE ROOTING FOR A VACCINE, EITHER. 

ALL YOU'RE DOING WITH THAT KIND OF THINKING IS SUPPORTING BILLYBOY GATES AND HIS FLAKY WIFE, WHO BELIEVE THERE IS A VACCINE FOR EVERYTHING.  JUST RESEARCH THE AMOUNT OF KIDS THEY'VE KILLED IN INDIA AND AFRICA AND OTHER COUNTRIES BY TOUTING THEIR "VACCINE CURES".  WHAT A GIGANTIC LOAD OF BULLSHIT BUT WHO COULD DISH IT OUT BETTER THAN HE CAN?!!!  HE AND HIS WIFE PRETEND TO ACTUALLY "CARE" ABOUT OTHERS  - -  BELIEVE ME, THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT YOU OR ME OR JOE BLOW DOWN THE STREET.  THEY ARE LOOKING TO LINE THEIR POCKETS FROM THIS SCAM.  AND YES, IT'S A SCAM BUT NO ONE WILL STOP HIM, AS YOU CAN WELL SEE.  THAT'S THE PITY OF IT ALL.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/16/locking-america-down-again-is-exactly-what-china-wants-because-it-will-ruin-us/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera