My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 14, 2020 6:47 am  #1

ALL LIVES MATTER

I still support the message as being all lives matter. This shouldn't even be a question or an argument about this. 

We should never presume to separate one race from another in terms of who's lives are more important or worthy.  It's not up to us to make that decision.  That should be left up to God to decide.  But to me, all lives are important (which is why I am against abortion (unless it's medically necessary).

People from today's crazy world MUST remember that we are not responsible for the things which took place back when Washington or Jefferson were in power.  WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT BECAUSE IT WAS 250 YEARS AGO, FOR GOD'S SAKE. 

These protest idjuts need to give it a rest already.  They're only displaying their own ignorance.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/jim-treacher/2020/07/13/black-lives-matter-mural-at-trump-tower-draws-angry-crowd-n635830

DeBlasio should be fired immediately and moved to an island somewhere, so he has no interaction with actual human beings.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 15, 2020 4:40 am  #2

Re: ALL LIVES MATTER

I'll say it again - - ALL LIVES MATTER. I know the BLM hates it when anyone says that (because it's the truth and that's what they REALLY hate) but I speak truth here, I don't dabble in fiction (except in the jokes section).  Seriously.

If the BLM had their way, their slogan would be "ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER".  Yeah, now there's real decency for ya.  You want decency?  Just see what this South of the Border idjut thinks . . . or should I say "doesn't THINK".  He definitely has mental problems or drug problems - - or both.  He's probably under the supervision of some psycho-therapist somewhere (I think all mind-bending therapists are psycho).  So this would fit.  But it doesn't matter - a good man is dead because of his idiotic ideas.  What a shameful waste.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/14/black-lives-matter-is-not-a-peaceful-protest-group/

And we're all finding out the hard way how "not peaceful the protestors" of BLM truly are.  Just pick a news channel and watch for 5 minutes and you'll see more than you want to see.  They might have been peaceful to begin with, but that went by the wayside long ago - starting in Seattle and now it's nationwide.  It's proving to be just as destructive to blacks as it is to whites and other races, as you can see by the article.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera