My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 11, 2020 11:35 pm  #1

Have you noticed this?

In the photo that goes with this article at the link below, you'll notice whitmer is not wearing a mask!  What irony. In fact, I've never seen her with one yet.  She's a total democratic hypocrite just like Piglosi, Shooomer, et al who lean more left than right, by far.  I've never seen any of those turncoats wearing a mask.  Cutting off the O2 to those guys would be doing the rest of us a favor (!), now all we have to do is make it MANDATORY for them as well as the rest of the people in their state. They should not be excluded from following the rules, should they?  (I'll bet there are plenty of "stars" who aren't wearing masks, either).  Possibly because they know the masks are dangerous, not to mention bogus?

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/10/gov-gretchen-whitmer-signs-sweeping-mask-order-threatening-violators-with-500-fine/

But the bigger question is, have you noticed how most of the people WEARING MASKS have them hanging off one ear instead of on their faces?  And, for the idiots who are wearing them, some of those masks are so tight I'm surprised they can even breathe (it's the nylon material which hugs their face, and they're gonna find the homemade masks really offer no protection at all).  People have been told, over and over, but evidently whitmer is as big a dunce as she appears to be; the masks cut off people's intake of O2.  Those masks rebalance the ratio of carbon to O2 and that's not good for human bodies. You don't have to be any sort of "expert" to figure that out, do you??!!

AND - - ponder this:  Are we next going to be asked to have to "mask" dogs and cats and parrots and other pets?  Because you do realize that initially this corona virus was thought to be coming to humans through animals and birds? 

"Science" (nor the idiot gubner from CA) has yet to answer the question of WHY it would even be remotely dangerous to be on a beach.  Sunshine (vitamin D), fresh air, the ocean mist which has it's own healing powers - - all of a sudden those are bad things???  Newsom is a prime example of an idiot who wants his "subjects" to have to do all the stuff he DOESN'T have to do (such as wear face masks and practice the ridiculous 6 ft apart rule)??  God, have you ever seen such blatant lies and the twisting of truth?  I guess having money and power excuse people from having to do what the rest of us peons are expected to do.  Imagine that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 14, 2020 6:28 am  #2

Re: Have you noticed this?

This might be a plausible theory (the quote below).  I'd really never thought of it in this way before because most of the officials I see in articles online are not wearing a mask OR social distancing or any of their other crazy-ass ideas.  So this is kind of a long shot theory, but it might be truthful, who knows.  We'll never know (at least not us peons).  The rest of the material in the article is rather eye-opening (about the HCq).  I wish PDJT would get on stage and say "toldja so".  Heh!

QUOTED MATERIAL FROM THE LINK BELOW:

"Sad to say, but there might be a “pull the ladder up behind you” angle to the Democrat-Media Complex’s anti-HCQ hysteria.When the coronavirus first broke out in this country, apparently our betters indulged in a little white lie about the efficacy of mask-wearing against COVID-19. We were originally told they weren’t needed by none other than Dr. Fauci himself (and many others) back in March. Was that to help make sure hoarders wouldn’t leave them without masks?

Then we were told that the HCQ was ineffective. Was that to make sure that the “right” people would have ready access to drugs they told us either didn’t work or were actually dangerous?

I’m no conspiracy theorist, but today’s news does make one wonder."

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stephen-green/2020/07/13/hcq-helps-contain-covid-19-cases-new-evidence-and-a-major-retraction-n636361

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 14, 2020 9:21 pm  #3

Re: Have you noticed this?

Let's re-examine this whole insane facemask-wearing lie.

If you know anything about health at all, you'll know that wearing a mask for hours on end, much less days on end, is about the dumbest thing anyone could do.  But I actually see people ALONE in their vehicles who are wearing masks.  It's just frickin' insane.  They are sooooo willing to do what the gubmint tells them to do it shows the level of stupidity in this country and what sheeple we've become.  The elders and the young people are the worst.  Those of us in the middle seem to still have our heads on straight and we can remember the things we were taught in school and by our parents before insanity ruled the past 2 generations.

Please.  Take my word for it.  DON'T COMPROMISE YOUR HEALTH BY WEARING A MASK and there's absolutely NO NEED IN THIS WORLD TO BE SOCIAL DISTANCING EITHER.  It's all just nutz.  My other request? Do NOT BELIEVE anything that comes from the democraps.  Not one blessed thing, or you'll end up in a work camp somewhere splitting rocks. 

I'm serious as a heart attack about that.  You MUST think for yourself on these matters and fight the establishment RULES.  Tell them you have your own rules of engagement and it doesn't include acting like a dweeb because the gubmint minons tell you that you must.  Actually, you mustn't and shouldn't.  (See quote and article below to see what I'm talkin' about and why I'm not the only one who has noticed the 3 big lies - so far).  You'll also notice that President Trump doesn't buy into any of this crap either, and he actually tried to tell people about Hydroxychloroquine early on - - but instead, the MSM scared the living shit out of everyone by telling the huge whopping lies they are famous for in other areas of life, as well.  If it wasn't such a sad thing to witness, it'd be darned near funny.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/what-real-purpose-lockdowns

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE:

"With current infection fatality rate at 0.20%, Lockdowns have been devoid of science and are based on arbitrary, contradictory and inconsistent requirements.Just a few examples come to mind, such as liquor stores and big chains are considered ‘essential’ and remain open but stand-alone, independent, mom ‘n pops are not. Barbers may be open but hair salons may not. While it is advised to get tested for Covid19, a colonoscopy or other elective surgery are not allowed. While vitamins C and D and Sunshine strengthen the immune system, all outdoor sport programs have been canceled.

In an unexpected development, a recent JP Morgan study asserted that the Lockdowns failed to “alter the course of the pandemic” as it “destroyed millions of livelihoods” and that as infection rates ‘unrelated to often inconsistent lockdown’ measures decreased, fewer outbreaks were reported as the quarantines were lifted.

As the official narrative of the Covid19 as an existential threat has collapsed, it is interesting to follow how ‘hot spots’ occur just as a particular State, like Florida, announces re-opening.Those new hot spots encourage a reinvigorated debate over mandatory face masks and social distancing with its success depending on a duplicitous media instilling panic and a naive public still believing Covid19 to be more dangerous than seasonal flu."

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera