My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2020 2:07 am  #1

the saturated fat myth

This is all stuff I've known about for 2 decades now (about the low-quality of chicken these days unless you're buying organic), and I always knew about the dairy because I grew up on fresh, whole dairy products, and I just never could tolerate the taste of pasteurized milk (chalk mixed with water) or anything else, including eggs.  I must have whole fresh milk, full fat cream, etc., or I just skip until I can get it.  But who the hell wants a pasteurized egg??  EWWWW.

We used to have a pretty open market for fresh dairy around here but then the gubmint stepped in and screwed up everything - - a bunch of weenies who have probably never even had fresh milk or beef, and wouldn't know one end of a cow from the other, but they're telling the rest of us what to do because they can.  That's the way it works now - - the dummies are in charge. This has now become more than evident because of the corona crap that they never will understand. But that's another subject

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/07/11/saturated-fat-myth.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera